The Insanity Increases in Number

We’ve had a bit of a surprise ending to an otherwise normal Saturday. First a walk at the park, then a very positive agility class, a trip to the aquarium to check out some fish, and finally… On short notice, a very special guest has crept into the lives of those at Shiva’s House of Deluded Dreamers.

The puppy isn’t yet sure what to make of our visitor. All she knows is, she isn’t very happy at being kept out of the office. What’s going on in there, anyway? Why can’t she see?

All a Shiva can do is whine her dis-satisfaction and hope the humans will eventually give in. Until then, she is going to be one curious canine.

Poor Sheevs. Secrets are just no fun at all.

18 Comments on The Insanity Increases in Number

1. Jessica
    November 10, 2012 at 8:28 pm (2 years ago)

I’m with Shiva! Curiosity is a terrible thing.
    Jessica recently posted..CheaterMy Profile

2. Leslie
    November 10, 2012 at 9:09 pm (2 years ago)

Oh – you. are. evil! Did I miss something that may have given the secret away because, really, I cannot believe you would do this to your readers! ;)

Shiva is so cute. I don’t blame her one bit for offering her opinion while you keep this secret from her. Can’t wait to see what’s behind the door!
    Leslie recently posted..Thankful Thursday – Awards catch-up #1My Profile

3. Sam
    November 10, 2012 at 10:08 pm (2 years ago)

Something fishy going on, hey Shiva?

Sam
    Sam recently posted..Our AnniversaryMy Profile

4. Sammy Sam
    November 11, 2012 at 2:08 am (2 years ago)

Hmmm..I’m not sure that it’s a new puppy. After all Shiva may not be very happy about that. So I think that it’s a fish in a bowl.
    Sammy Sam recently posted..Duh!!!! – You Forgot My RaincoatMy Profile

November 11, 2012 at 7:06 am (2 years ago)

Ok don’t tell us. Am I bothered? ;)

November 12, 2012 at 4:07 am (2 years ago)

I can’t wait to hear all about your visitor! Poor Shiva!!
    Julie recently posted..Wordy Wednesday #46My Profile

November 12, 2012 at 1:10 pm (2 years ago)

Shiva and I are tight on this one. What’s behind the gate? :-)
    Jodi recently posted..Canine OlympicsMy Profile

8. houndstooth
    November 12, 2012 at 10:22 pm (2 years ago)

Oooooo! Very mysterious! I have a theory, but I don’t want to jinx it by saying it out loud!
    houndstooth recently posted..An Unusual AdventureMy Profile

1Pingbacks & Trackbacks on The Insanity Increases in Number

1. [...] been a bit of a shut-in this long weekend. As you saw on Saturday, we’ve had a surprise visitor on our hands who is keeping me indoors more than usual. This of course means I have done a lot of [...]