Feeling 32

February 18, 2014 won’t be one for the memory books. I am okay with this. I have no insightful words for myself like last year. No life lessons to share, no vows to make for the coming year. I am all out of profundity. Beyond it, in a way. There is just me, my dog across the living room on the couch, and the glass of wine I am contemplating. This is life. This is 32.

There are worse things.

Because that wine is going to go bad if I don’t drink it, I will leave you with my favourite Taylor Swift parody video. I expect I will be singing this song all night.

11 Comments on Feeling 32

1. houndstooth
    February 18, 2014 at 7:54 pm (5 months ago)

Ha ha ha ha ha! First, Happy Birthday! Second, that video is hilarious! I hope you got to enjoy your wine in your sweatpants and had a perfectly lovely day!
    houndstooth recently posted..The First KissMy Profile

2. Kelly
    February 18, 2014 at 8:10 pm (5 months ago)

OMG! That video is soooooo you, right down to the cheese and the orange cat! I also love that it’s Taylor Swift parody as I know how much you love her. Happy Birthday! :)
    Kelly recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – 02/12My Profile

3. Lauranne
    February 19, 2014 at 3:42 am (5 months ago)

That was brilliant!! Please tell me spots and wrinkles are just some horrendous lie??!! Happy Birthday hope you have a brilliant day!!
    Lauranne recently posted..I’m not counting, but….My Profile

4. Our Four Legged Family
    February 19, 2014 at 7:29 am (5 months ago)

This video was the perfect thing to put a smile on my face this morning. Happy belated birthday!

February 19, 2014 at 8:44 am (5 months ago)

I liked the video and hope you had a wonderful day filled with all the things you love!!
    Jodi recently posted..Damn It’s SpamMy Profile

6. Callie, Shadow, and Ducky's Mom
    February 19, 2014 at 3:37 pm (5 months ago)

Sorry I missed your birthday! Haven’t had much time to check my emails lately. Hope you had a great day, despite “feeling 32″! Boy, oh boy, I’ll stick with being 60 and feeling 30! Of course, some days I feel more like 90, but that’s life. LOL
    Callie, Shadow, and Ducky’s Mom recently posted..HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DUCKY!!!My Profile

7. Donna And The Dogs
    February 21, 2014 at 8:14 am (5 months ago)

Hope you had an awesome birthday! Sometimes life is best just lived, you don’t always have to be learning or contemplating or planning for the future.
    Donna And The Dogs recently posted..A Story to Melt Your HeartMy Profile