- It’s been raining for four days straight. Cold, sideways, wet rain. I realise that last adjective is redundant. Shiva the Dog does NOT like the rain. And neither do I. At this point, I think I’m ready for snow.
- The PH is gone for two weeks on business, leaving me alone with a meowing cat and a hyper-active dog who does not like the rain. It sucks.
- That stupid Bounty commercial where the mom is oh-s0-thrilled to clean up the salsa mess her husband and son made. Seriously. If I ever see a commercial wherein a man cleans up his own mess, I will be loyal to that company for life.
- I am completely out of good ideas to write about for NaBloPoMo. At least any I feel like writing about at this moment in time.
- The Cat went outside in the pouring rain and refuses to come back in. He sat in the middle of the lawn and simply stared at me as I called him. I remain unimpressed.
- I have to cook my own dinner. Can you imagine?
- The dog is making me feel guilty for playing on the computer instead of with her. I am such a heel.
- This hot chocolate is not nearly chocolatey enough.
Karen Walrond, the author of The Beauty of Different has a powerful message to share. She believes everyone with the capacity to love and the willingness to be loved in return, is beautiful. When a woman calls herself beautiful, with no regard to social convention, it is a radical act. She is urging women from all over the world to start a self-portrait project. The above photo is part of my contribution.