* Frog legs really do taste like chicken wings.
* Out of some pretty terrifying tragedies can come some of the most beautiful stories.
* Humans are endlessly surprising – in both good ways and bad, but mostly good.
* My handling skills need a lot of work.
* Either I intimidate a lot less easily than I used to, or people who care about animals are ten thousand times frienlier than people who don’t.
* I really don’t like it when my plans change at the last minute due to outside forces.
* My hair really, really needs cutting. I apologise to anyone who has to look at it. Ugh.
* It is not possible to take too many photos of my dog. I should really learn to stop being embarrassed – it only leads to regrets.
* My practically husband is ridiculously understanding.
* My dog is ridiculously fast.
* Walking on the beach with a bunch of great people and their wicked dogs canbe very tiring for all involved. But so much fun.
* The Internet isn’t always a place of sunshine and rainbows. There is such a thing as too much information.
* I am definitely a wimp. But a smart wimp.
* It is so much more interesting to do things than to come up with excuses not to. Yay for not bailing!
* As much as I try, it is impossible not to care about people I will never even meet.