I wish I had a sweet photo of Shiva and The Cat hanging out together on the couch, like the one I posted last year. Alas, such an event has not recurred. I fear it was a one-off. But that’s okay. I have plenty to be grateful for this year.
- I am grateful my dog doesn’t eat poop.
- I am grateful that same dog also doesn’t roll in mud or dead fish.
- I am grateful for the brilliant recall we know have. It’s something I never thought would happen. Our two years of hard work are finally paying off.
- I am grateful for my practically husband who is supportive enough to take us to crazy fun matches at nine in the morning on a Sunday
- I am grateful for The Cat, who may not totally despise me after all.
- I am grateful for Shiva, who lives and loves with her whole heart every single day. And who is slowly teaching me how to do the same.
If I had to guess, I’d say Shiva is grateful for antlers bigger than her head.