Tonight I am not…
1. Going to think any more about the plight of Dawson, a dog who has been at the local shelter for far too long.
2. Going to think about all the work I didn’t accomplish this week and that will be waiting for me with bright eyes on Monday morning.
3. Going to drive down to the shelter to bring Dawson home.
4. Going to count how many beers I consume while sitting on the deck.
5. Going to sit out here much longer without re-applying sunscreen.
There is also no way I am…
1. Going to let the black flies stop me from having a good time.
2. Adopting a second dog named Dawson.
3. Working on the household budget.
4. Reading anything thicker than a magazine.
5. Not laughing as Shiva chases bugs all over the yard. She has got to be the world’s worst hunter.
6. Thinking about how cute it would be for Shiva to have a friend. Named Dawson.
Is there anything you aren’t going to do this evening?